Thursday, September 15, 2016

Blog post 2 - why teach

I want to become a teacher because I know the importance of education. Education is the first step in having a successful career. Teachers are great models to their students. Some of my teachers from high school have been huge in me growing up. The respect that they showed and taught their students always stood out to me. The teachers at St. Ignatius High School do an amazing job in educating the students and developing young men. They give you the tools you need in life to be successful. Having graduated from Ignatius  I now see that I want to teach at Ignatius and be apart of the tradition there that has existed for over 130 years and will continue to exist for 100 more years. I want to be apart of helping the students there achieve their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment